Monday, March 3, 2008

Tomatoes Farm

I believe many of you do not really know how a tomato farm would look like. Yeah for city people like us, it would be very rare for us to contact with agriculture. Even if you happen to visit Cameron, most farmers would not open their farm for visit as curious people like you and me will go and touch here touch there.

But no worry, since my brother in-law possesses a tomato farm, I've captured quite many shots to share with you all. =)



while on the way to the farm. going downhill like roller coaster! Chee kek!


the farm

wow...

Machine used to divide the tomatoes accordingly

seedlings of tomatoes plant

the harvest :)

Hey you! yes you! Mind to suck back your saliva?

cool isn't it?

While I was walking in the farm, something has caught my attention. A puppy adopted by one of the foreign workers here. The purpose of putting dogs in the farms is to use them as guard dog. However, this little puppy here is definitely gotta be fired if it go for interview in all the farms there.

it looks so "dog" while I try to snap its pic. So "dog"!

For those of you who don't know... My sister has four children! Listen! It's four children! I wonder how could she takes care all of them by herself alone. Damn admire her, as all my nephews and nieces are just so "active" (I don't use the word naughty lol). For example, they would use a stick to whack my head, ride on my back, and they even pull my pants and underwear down, just to wake me up! Aww gosh! Anyway, here's my youngest lovely niece. Xuan Xuan. =)

come say "hi" to all the people =D

She's so just so lovely!

Life here is quite boring though... My weight keeps on increasing eversince I come up here. Dude I really need some fats burning excercise when I'm back to KL! I promise myself! Ciaoz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]kokofai.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Research shows that almost 50% of all U.S. adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

Atrazine Water said...

Ok, for those of you who know me well, you know I'm somewhat averse to publicity and attention. Just having this blog is a venture into the public sphere that I was somewhat leery of at first