Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm back!

At last my holidays come to an end. It was indeed boring! I just miss studying so much... Anyway, look what I've brought back from Cameron! =) So sad that nothing has increased except for my weight... =\



Yeap! It's cherry tomatoes! If I've promised you to buy strawberry, sorry lah! My sister was not able to get strawberry from her friends. So this is what I've got. 5KG of CHERRY TOMATOES! (Equal the weight that I've gained here...) Each Kilogram costs me Rm15. Are you happy? Nope? Don't take then! By the way, it's very sweet. Must try!

Cherry cherry tomatoes~!


Beh tahan! xD

For those I've promised for the souvenir, (You better know who you are! and don't try to be fake! lol...) ajaklah me yumchar so that I can pass them to you. :) Time to sleepZ!

4 comments:

chewy_cheryl said...

nice chery tomatoes.u have got an interesting blog and believe me...i found cameron highland is a place to chill out and relax..way away frm the city :)
cheryl

-Kok Fai- said...

thanks! do you want some chery tomatoes? I still got plenty haha

chewy_cheryl said...

nah,thanks..keep into yourself as a snack during the afternoon :P

-Kok Fai- said...

too much... I can't finish it haha