Saturday, March 8, 2008

Boring Place to Wotk At

As usual, I'm working on this weekend. I have been positioned in Pavilion again. Just sooooo boring. Can you imagine you're paid by just sitting there for a whole day? That's me. What? Good lah? Come try and you'll know!

Indeed, many investors thought that Pavilion is a nice place to venture with before its opening. However, not everything turns out to be perfect. Besides the round round bread, namely J.Co Donuts in pavilion, and maybe some restaurants, the rest of the shoplets there are making losses. There's just no crowd at certain levels, like first floor, the section which nearby KFC, and I'm being positioned to work there. So boring LAH!

Honest speaking, If it wasn't because of the high pay, I won't bother to work at places like here. You know? What a waste!

0 comments: