Monday, March 17, 2008

My Weekend

At last, 3 days of working life in MATTA Fair is over. Pretty tired though. Really have no time for my studies lol... Think gonna start managing my daily timetable since my timetable for this semester sux.


My booth



An idiot tried to act cute in front of the camera


Ever since the new agent took over Nikon, I thought it would be fine. Who knows the new so called "leader", lan si to the max. He's been dead against me all the while and I have no idea why he wanna do that. Just know that my working life is so pressured now. But what to do? You have to bear the unreasonable scolds if you're a wage taker. Sigh!~

Back to the results of MATTA Fair, the sales was not bad, we've sold a total of 200++ units cameras in three days. As a reward, Nikon Malaysia is giving all promoters a treat to Jogoya Buffet at Starhill. Song dou! =D I'm looking forward it since I've never been there before haha.



Looking forward to eat =D


This morning saw something which was really weird while having breakfast with Wong Hon at Tmn Yulek....


How the hell did they park like that?

0 comments: