Monday, March 10, 2008

Stupid Day...

Today is monday, woke up early in the morning planning to go for my 10am class. Ok, fine, departed at 9.10, should be reaching college at 9.40pm by routine. Who knows, once i passed the toll in Connaught Highway, it jammed like hell! It must have an accident at the front, I was thinking in my mind. I was right, after hearing the traffic report from radio. An accident had occured at the road nearby Nan Yang newspaper there. Which also indicates that it jammed all the way to my college. WtF! Looking at my watch, DAMN it's already 9.30am! Wihout much consideration I took the path into Desa Water Park, then from there turned out to Klang Lama, and headed to my college using NPE (New Pantai Express) Hihgway.
Finally, I arrived at my college. It's already 10.15am now. I thouhgt myself is really smart, knowing how to use some roads that are not jam to come here. I rushed to my classroom after parking my car at a very DAMN FAR place (It's really hard to get parking in subang). Mana tau... Once I'm at the classroom, NO ONE IS INSIDE! tiu... Then I read a notice which just sticked right infront on the door, saying "Tutor is on emergency leave today"....

You say tiu or not tiu?

I spent Rm1.60 for the toll, and RM2.50 for parking. Really stupid day... Now i'm typing this in my college to release my stress! Gotta get some books to read now. Ciaoz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..so funny..
sorry for you.