Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Worst After Sales Service I've Ever Met

It has been 3 months, 3 months... since my handphone is sent for repair. Finally, that guy (known as W hereinafter) rang me up yesterday, informing me that my phone is repaired and ready for collection. So I went to his stall located at Digital Mall in PJ after my class has ended.

When I was there, I gave him a call and he told me that he is not there, asking me to collect the phone from his colleague. Fine, found his colleague and got the phone, again, WITHOUT THE BACK COVER AND THE BATTERY inside.
______________________________________________________
P.S*
Prior to this, I've also sent my phone for repaired before this due to software problem, and I was being asked to go KL to collect the phone. Fine, I went to KL with Wong Hon and the phone was return to me WITHOUT THE BACK COVER AND BATTERY!!! That bugger told me it was with W, and I had to go all the way back to Digital Mall to collect from W. Tiu... you all think petrol is veli cheap meh?
______________________________________________________

So now, the phone is returned to me like last time. I called up W and gave him a tiu asking where the hell he put my things, he answered me saying that his collegue dunno put where already, say will let me know once he found out. Ok lor, fine lor, I returned home with my handicapped-phone.

On that night, I sms-ed W asking him whether can I collect on the next day, no reply. Today, I called W few times in the afternoon. He wasn't picking my calls. I guess you all should know what is going wrong here. Fine, since you're not picking up my call, I decided to go straight to Digital Mall, look for him. However, W was not there, left only his colleague, so I asked him POLITELY (I know I should use an angry tongue but I didn't) where the hell is W.


He called up W, and passed me the phone.

Me: Dude, where the hell it my cover and battery?
W: Er.... er.... I'm sorry, my colleague cannot find it...
Me: What? Cannot find it?! So how the hell am I gonna use my phone?
W: er... I will buy you back the cover and battery... give me 2 days.
Me: Dai lou, I've given you 3 months and you keep on disappointing me. There's a tolerance limit... I don't care, this is your last chance, I want those things by next monday. You better prepare it for me.
W: ok ok...

My tolerance has come to a limit. I tell myself, and hopefully by next monday I am able to get the cover and battery from him. Else, I will complain to the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission and see what they can do.

You all know what? I got scolded by my mum for this matter, saying that I shouldn't buy there, this and that... Please la! As if i know things would turn out like that... Sigh. Moody days.

3 comments:

-hanz- said...

Look forward dude. Lolz. No more next time at the same shop lor. Hehe.

Of course you saw me lah, i greeted you also what? This world is so small, now we're classmates.

Btw, you're linked too =)

chewy_cheryl said...

errr...i know that u r frus but then...mind to reduce the foul language? :)thank you.

-Kok Fai- said...

haha alrite alrite :) no more foul language next time then.