Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cameron Highland again

If you know me well enough, you should know that Cameron Highland is considered my second "hometown" as my sister married with my brother in-law who works as a tomato farmer there. As usual, this time I was "pulled" by my mum to go there again. I believe the last visit of you guys to this place is during your primary school trip.
Indeed, Camero Highland is quite a boring place, however, many people do longing for its cold and comfort environment here.
It would be an ideal place if you would like to have release your stress which burden you in the cities, or if you would like to marry a village girl...
or a village guy...

uncle seems a bit too old to you? :)

Places of entertainment? You better think twice again. Most of the shops here close at 10pm. It's really unlike KL, where youngsters hanging around at mamak stalls at unearthly hours, almost everyday, without missing it. The most you can do is visit some places of interest like strawberry park, cactus park, BOH tea center, or cyber cafes. (They opened a lot cc lately.)

I will be staying here until this weekend. Do post your request at the side -------------------->
if you would like me to bring you some souvenirs e.g Strawberries, vegetables, tomatoes, and village girls (no way loL!)

0 comments: