Sunday, February 24, 2008

Unexpected Gathering

All the while I've been wanting to contact all my long-lost primary schools friends since I went up to Form1. However, among all of them, only 2 are still sticking with me. While the rest are like tear drops into the sea. Big thank to God, after so long, I am still able to meet back many of them in this special gathering...

Do do do do..... (Phone Ringing)
Me: Harlo? Who's on the line?
xxx: Is this Kok Fai? This is Siew Sin ar.... Do you still remember me?
Me: (Surprised) OmgWtfBBQ!!! Hey! Of course I remember! How are you doing?
xxx: Tonight we will be calling for a gathering, at look out point! A lot of our primary friends are joining! Come lah!
Me: No problem! Hey I'm so surprised that there's be this special gathering tonight. Who organised it actually?
xxx: Who who who la... (You guys don't need to know who =P). He will be leaving for UK in the following month, so he planned this gathering.

Out of my surprise, I still able to meet with my long lost friends! It would be quite a pity as my friends like Yung Lin, Andy they all, still remain very close with their primary schoolmates. I've been wanting to be like them so long! Finally the chance hits me! Yahoo!~

I was recalling their names one by one, able to score 8/13!

0 comments: