Monday, April 7, 2008

Some Update

Life's getting so stressful recently. Mainly because I have been burying myself into work every weekends. Some more I involved myself in one online business recently, which is really making me headache.

"I don't even get a time to shit properly!"

Studies, assignments, tutorials, mid term tests, work... I realise that i'm isolating myself from my friends slowly! Damn...

Seriously, I have to apologise to you for all the rejections I've made (Eg. yumchar, party and so on...).

I'm sorry!
I've been keeping myself busy, and I don't know why. I feel so stressful now, I really need a breath of fresh air... Can someone help me out?

Should I give myself a break? Eg. stop working for Nikon? Time is getting more and more inadequate for me... If I have work on that particular weekend, there's no way for me to do my tutorials, revise my chapters.. If this routine continues, I don't think I'm able to score HDs in this semester, which I really want so desperately!

"Nah! Don't say no time! you better quit gaming first la!"

For your information, I haven't been touching games for a long time, as I've promised myself to quit gaming (I said that 2 years ago... sweat -.-")

I have no idea what I'm writting now... Maybe I just want to release my stress by writing my feelings out. Can someone tell me what I should do?

My mental is breaking down slowly... Sigh

*This post is written in less than 10 minutes...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand your feeling. I am also very stressful recently: financial problems, exam result problem and some complicated problems from my university. I am facing lots of crisis now.

Regarding your case, if your parents still afford to pay your tuition fee, i think you should give up your job.(Am i too late to say that? you have made a decision already?)
your weekend need to be used to do revision and assignments, also... personal time for yourself. otherwise, you will be "killed" by the insuffiency of time. At the end, you might feel that your life is meaningless.
I know you want to be succeed by the age of 25, but you need to slow down your steps once a while, and sometimes we need to give up something.