Sunday, April 20, 2008

My 1st Visit to Laundry Bar

It's was really fun, as that is the first visit of me to Laundry Bar. Ok lar I know I'm outdate okay? I just hardly go clubbing.

So in this special occasion I was invited by miss white (Elsie) to Carolyn's birthday party @ Laundry bar last friday. I was told to tell Carolyn that my gang are not going, where in fact we planned to appear so sudden to give her a surprise. (We did it!)

Birthday gal (Carolyn) and the organiser (Elsie)

In case some of you do not know, Laundry bar is actually under Italianese. (As in the menu, whether they are the same management I have no idea.) On that night we ordered some Italian sets, with appetizers, main course, then desserts... All appeared in a red, TOMATOES! I have phobia to tomatoes already I tell you.

The appetizer: Mixed salad

Meehoon in Tomatoes sauce I suppose...

Italianese Pizza! Not from Pizza Hut of course

Tomoto Soup... (tomato again -.-")

The only dish that makes me happy --> chicken chop mixed with tomatoes

Prawn Spaghetti

Lastly, here comes the delicious ice cream cake. MUST TRY!

Overall, the food there was nice, and price was reasonable as well.

Basically I don't know them really well as we only know each other for 2 weeks. So i just anyhow mixed around making friends, and took some pictures, which is for sure :)

All of us (there were late comers too)

Elsie a.k.a Miss White, she's still single and available

Angeline & me

Handsome friend I made over there : Atif

The "fanfastic" four
Our birthday girl seemed so drunk... lol
The thing that caught my attention was, one of them served our birthday girl with this special "set" of drink. I have no idea what the hell does this thing call, but it look so cool to me! The servant arranged the glasses as shown in the pic, then he poured the liquor down slowly which emblazed by the fire, to mix with the alcohol below. Carolyn had to drink it using straw, which could make u drunk faster than usual.

"Fire show" by the servant

Next time if you wish to buy cake for your friends, here's a good place that I recommend, RT cake house @ PJ section 15, nearby Public Bank. Of course, they didn't pay me anything to promote. Simply because I think the cakes there are really nice and worth trying. Instead of buying secret recipe's cakes always... Why not try this?

Mirror Chocolate cake. NICE!

That's it for the whole night. Here I wish you, Miss Carolyn...

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!


Not to forget Elsie, the organiser of that night. Thanks! We did enjoy that night. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude.. it's not mee hoon ok.. it's angels hair.. =.='

and also.. not section 15.. It's ss15 aka subang jaya =.=' if section 15.. near pj ady la.. adoi... overall .. i like the most is the... TENG TENG TENG TENG~~~ Salad~~~~~~~~~~ yuhuuuuu

The Author said...

waaaa!! nice~~
how was the place
waaa i oso wanna go @@

-Kok Fai- said...

oops sorry miss angeline -.-" section 15 and ss15 different one meh? paiseh..
jan - ask ur boy boy bring u go lor... haha. It's a nice place indeed.

Munz said...

i think the drink's flaming lamborghini.. =P