Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday to myself!


WooHoo!~ It's my birthday! So sorry for haven't been posting for 2 weeks... Been really busy...
Anyway October 14 is the day which I was born, and... I didn't really expect much from my friends. Still... I received a lot of wishes from facebook, which is very heart-warming :)
Gotta thank Ms Hon very much for the sweet birthday song, and of course, not to forget ---> Heartnest (Ms hon's housemates) for the very sweet birthday wishes (Thanks ChernLin, JoanneMah, Felix!)
Then on my birthday, Alex gave me a treat on sushi! DAMN TOUCHED WEI! haha...

Few days later, I went out with ChengHan and Elaine and they bought me my very 1st 22nd birthday cake! Owhh man that's really touched coz I never expect I would receive a cake in this year! Thanks again ChengHan and Elaine!





A week after that, my groupmate, Sieu Ee, actually baked me cake! Happy also leh!~ Thanks Sieu Ee! :) The cakes are just... NICE!
On the same day, I headed over FullHouse for a "family" gathering (with my kai mui and kai ma)... and yes, once again they celebrated a belated one for me, which I truly happy about it.





Recently I always think that I am a lone ranger, but having all these friends who are there with me... I guess I was wrong.
Anyway, that's about my 22nd Birthday. :)

0 comments: