Saturday, November 7, 2009

A month with no direction...

It is finally here. My final. It is indeed my "final" as this will be my last time sitting for my Degree papers (provided that I do not fail, but so far this can never happen).

Exams are on 24th and 25th and my CFA paper 1 is on 6th December. However, I TOTALLY have no mood to study my CFA. 4 books left to study. I really doubt if I manage to pass this or not... ARGH... damn the law of attraction!!!
Besides the fright of not able to pass, my mind now is heading on to how to earn my 1 million... After all that will be my biggest problem after these "3 days" of hell and fire. My mind has only "HOW TO? WHat WAy? WHO SHOULD? WHERE TO? WHY MUST I...?" now... can't even take in more words from the text... Sigh..
I doubt if I can walk further... SOMEONE PLEASE talk to me! I guess I need counselling badly! =(

0 comments: