Monday, November 2, 2009

When November ends...

In a blink of an eye, November, the second last month of a year, has arrive.

Been having a lot of thoughts on my mind... I guess that's because I am stepping out to the society and ready to work. On top of that, a deadly paper, CFA Level1 paper, is waiting for me on the 6th of December. My progress is still very slow... I don't even have idea whether I manage to handle this paper or not. Yeah I admit that I made the decision in a precipitance... Somehow, I have to be responsible on what I decided right?
Really feel like running away... to a place where it has no noise, no stress, no annoyance...
Perhaps I put too much responsibilities on myself, and all these are driving me to a state of insanity... I don't know...
"BE DIFFERENT"... Been telling myself this from day to day... I have no idea how different I wanna make myself to... It could be a state where all my friends would treat me as weirdo... I don't know... I just know I want to do something extraordinary... not to gain attention or what, but for myself... Sigh
"In order to gain something, you have to lose something"
Talked to a friend of mine regarding my plan after I graduate... and this is what he told me. Must this be the case? Whereby... to gain, you have to sacrifice? Why couldn't there be a mid point? I've promised myself that I MUST GAIN SOMETHING, but... what will I lose...? Friendship? Love? Fun...? I have no idea...
Planning to go to Vietnam to exploit the opportunities there next year... When I earn myself some capital. Staying there for few months isn't an easy task, but... thinking of giving it a try. Bag packed myself and go there alone isn't crazy right? I don't know...
Sigh... I won't be feeling any better in this one month's time I guess... Not until I complete my CFA paper... I hope I can be strong to overcome this one month.

0 comments: