Sunday, October 11, 2009

Uh Oh my saturday night...

Got invited by KamLai on friday night... Saying that there would be this Celcom BlackBerry Launching @ Sunway Republic. Free flow plus VVIP wei! Don't play play! Having thought of meeting new people to widen my networking (Ehh there are many corporate people attend events such as this), I decided to attend this event.
Upon arrival... DISAPPOINTING WEI! So few people... Only met some KamLai's colleagues. I couldn't even spot some pretty chick over here... Aihhh again, lagi disappointed
Really very very few people... But there was this interesting offer here, that the latest model by BlackBerry 8520 was selling only for Rm888! (The original price is Rm1188), with the term that you have to sign up Xpax also la..
Nothing to do inside there... So just camwhore around...
KamLai and me
The plastic cup that they use to serve us beer... Damn lousy right...?
We left to join SengHong and WongHon at Little Bally at 11pm. Both of these ma latt lou were drinking there... Lepak until 12 something then we shifted place to Asia Cafe to makan...
Kotek always pose handsomely when I take his pic... Haha!
Ok ok you're not FAT! HAHA!!! (just kidding LA!)
There it ends my Saturday. When I refresh back, at least this is better than studying at home as a loner right? Another Saturday passes by... which also indicates that I will have to get use to my loner life more... My finals and CFA exam! I am coming! Haha!
Good night people, and have a nice weekend ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh.. don't u ppl ever sleep? blog at 3am in the morning?? haha... btw, kam lai looks awesome! except the last pic though.. haha..

love,
nicole