Friday, October 2, 2009

This is hilarious!

After submitting my IMT assignment at 8.58pm (9pm is the due time!) today, I went to Little Bally with my friend to have our dinner. Feel kinda relief after so many days of stressful work, and I really need some entertainment! That is why I choose Little Bally because every wednesday-saturday they do have live singing performance there. I enjoy listening to people singing very much, and I feel RELIEF too!
After dinner, online chit chat and facebook there lor... What caught my attention when I open facebook was...
Ms KamLai posted something funny there... and it is meant for me to reply her since the comment was just so "ngam" to be seen by me... So I replied...

LOL... I never missed any chance to char my friends one don't you think so? ;)
The thing is! After a while, there is a new notification, saying that kamlai has reply. So I fast fast click and see what would her response be! Who knows...
WhAT THE HELL man! HAHAHA... So lesson for you people here! Next time when you want to post something on facebook, DO REMEMBER that facebook always publish the message as
YOUR NAME "message that you typed"
Please do not become another joker like what I just did! ;)
Have a nice day people!~

0 comments: