Thursday, October 1, 2009

Funny MPSJ...

Whenever i am staying in my uni till late night, i would drive my car which parks at a damn far place in the morning to parking spaces next to my uni at 6pm something. Usually there would be a lot of parking spaces after 6pm, unlike morning.
So today, after experiencing the building shake, my mood wasn't that good anymore. I have to stay back to complete my assignment which dues on the next day, and i didn't really have quality sleeps for days. What makes me most angry is that, when I reached my car, i saw a saman-like paper nipped in my wiper. When I took out and see, Bingo! it was a saman! But a very "funny" saman.
The funniness of this saman made me kinda like... swt swt swt... Take a look and you will understand why!
Harlo friend... My car plate number is 8797... not what you've written here...
And guess what? Code of being wrong... 10. Okay, So i turned and refer to the back on what the hell in this no.10...
"Meletak kereta di dalam petak letak kereta selepas waktu tempoh tamat."
Eh harlo friend! Apa ini? Rm4 is for the whole day okay?
This fella must be either drunk, or blur. Firstly, he typed my car plate number wrongly... and Secondly, he filed me guilty on which I am not!
So my question is... to complain...? or to ignore...? (I guess many people know that MPSJ's saman are for recycle purpose isn't it...?) =)
Go and asked my friend's opinion on this...
OK LOR...
Problem solved! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, As much as I hate the Fines I get. If i want to pay via online, WHERE THE FUCK can I find the "Semakan No. Akaun Cukai" On that piece of fucking toilet paper they call a Saman.
I mean it's the No. Cukai right? but NO FUCKING thing is there how am i gonna pay??!