Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My busy life

Been skipping classes like mad recently... Especially the finance subject that I'm taking ---> FRA. Up to now I've only attended 2 lectures out of so many! The reason being is that... I really have a cacat-ed lecturer who DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TEACH at all!

Can you imagine he gives u people a
question to solve, but he couldn't even solve it by himself?
"OK we will mark down this question first... next week when we come back I will give you guys the answers!"
This is the respond he gives usually. Then! When next lecture is there... he TOTALLY FORGET about this thing. Man....
Luckily the lecturer had been changed to another guy who is so much better, and his lecture will commence this week.. and I feel really bad that I skipped because of assignment. Argh...













Been staying in my uni till late night. Today is the 3rd day... and I am still rushing for my assignment... Anyway I still I shall go back to work now. Bye people!
Wish me luck!

0 comments: