Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Deep Apologise to My Little Blog...

I realize that I've stopped blogging for like... almost a year. Yeah close to. But recently I really feel like starting to blog again. You see... I'm just so inconsistent.


Anyway, got myself a nice phone - N85, which captures really good pics. =) So I guess I have enough reasons to blog again.

I'm planning to include what I'll be doing, what are my thoughts at different moment... until the age of 25. I would include a counter until the day to come - which is 14th October 2012. My purpose of doing so... of course, is to see whether have I achieve what I've been telling people that around me, which is... to be succeed by the age of 25. I know it's not easy, but no worries. I am not a blind person. I know what I am doing. =)

Lastly, I hope this blog would records down my stories along my life till the age of 25. And I've decided to rename it to

"the journey to 25"!
So being a friend of mine, I hope you guys can support me fully and have the best wishes to me =)

Welcome to kokofai's blog - the revived blog! =D

3 comments:

Qisha said...

say, cuz of qisha chong~ u continue tiz blog ^^

-Kok Fai- said...

you think too much! haha

-Kok Fai- said...

I want revive my blog Qisha!! haha....