Monday, September 28, 2009

After so long... A dinner with my friends (Sadly.. only 3 of us!)

Today is sunday. This is a very special sunday for me. It is special in a way that it symbolizes a full-stop to someone's corrupted, direction-less, and soul-less life. It is also special in that it is the beginning of a new life for someone. =)
Sunday, it should be a family day to a lot of people. Sadly, my mum went for a one trip early in the morning... leaving me alone at home...
So I have no choice... today is so special so I must celebrate with someone at least! So I called up my yumchar gang for a dinner tonight... Mana tau... only 2 of them can make it... Haihhh sad! It has been so long since we all dine together on one table lor okay!~
SO YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU'RE FREE NEXT TIME! =) you know who you are la!
Picked up WongHon and WeiHoe at 7.30pm... So we headed to Puchong to cari makan. In case you don't know... Puchong is a place full of delicious foods... you name it, they have it there. But I brought them to a "Crab" place coz the crabs there are delicious, yet cheap!~

The crabs here are priced @ Rm20/kg! Cheap isn't it? (Rm22/kg for the saulted egg fried crab)
We usually do not consider much when comes to food... (This does not suggest that we are rich. We simple love nice foods) Therefore we ordered:
  1. Cheese and Butter Crab
  2. Marmeet Crab
  3. Fan Shu Yip (Vegie)
  4. Salted fish with pork in clay pot
  5. Mongolia deep fried "lai liu har" (pee prawn is it...? lol...)
  6. and lastly...
deep fried Man Tao for dipping in the crab sauce ;)
"OMG! ALL ALSO MEAT!"
YALA! Initially I ordered a taufu instead of the salted fish pork 1... BUthen got one carnivore complained that A MEAL IS NOT A MEAL when there is NO MEAT! Wth... =.="
No choice lor... Made me gained so much calories in a day...
Introducing 2 leng chai - WongHon and WeiHoe
Mission accomplished!
The guy below made this "artwork" on the table clothes yet pretending that is not his masterpiece by changing his seat to opposite...
Do you want to try? ;)
He seems so satisfied with the meal after hours of complaining his hungry stomach to me =P
Overall the foods are nice and price is reasonable. It costs us Rm91 for a meal of three person (kinda expensive I know... =.=") You should give this a try if you like to eat crab! I do not get paid for this okay!

It's at Puchong bandar puteri.
And while I was sending them home... I saw this car in front of me with this LOGO! OMG! He's one of the Megatron's army!
SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME!
Luckily he didn't transform or else I would not be able to make this post. =P

0 comments: