Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Engine Has Started, however…

Just an update for you guys on what I have been doing lately.

Offline:

I am now in charge of distributing anti-aging products from Switzerland, Sino Regenes and Sino Cytokines (or whatever you want to call it). You might want to ask "what the hell is this?"

Well, you have to really head over to http://sinobamalaysia.com in order to find out more because I don't think any of you who are of my age would really dig into anti-aging knowledge at the moment. However, just a short description, it is stem cells, or people have been calling it as "placenta injection". A treatment like this would normally cost you Rm25k - 60k.

Yes I am not joking, even our previous PM also went all the way to Switzerland for the injection. Owing to the reason that Malaysia is a HALAL country, stem-cells injection is prohibited. So most of the time if you want to get similar treatment (I believe none of you would want that, but trust me, it will be a trend in the near future.), you have to go to beauty saloons and they would often inject for you behind the desk.

So what is so special about this products I am promoting? NO INJECTIONis needed. Read me again, no injection is needed as it can be absorbed easily under our tongues. So if any of you who are interested to find out more about it, you can pay a visit to:

http://sinobamalaysia.com

I have been granted the EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to distribute this products within Malaysia. Therefore I will be going outstations very often in the second half of this year.

If you happen to know some beauty saloon owner/boss, and if you would like to make some bucks, you can contact me anytime because I will pay you commission up to 10% on a LIFE TIME BASIC. Which means, whenever the beauty saloons u referred to me order stock, you automatically get paid!

Simple huh? Money is just on the table!

Online:

Started 2 months ago, I dig deeply into internet marketing after attending the Global Internet Seminar held at PWTC. I must say that, these are not what you can learn in college nor university.

If I tell you that I am earning $50/day on auto-pilot now (in other words,$50 is rolling into my account on a DAILY basic), would you believe that?

Not many of you could take that I believe. But I am telling you that, it is possible, just that you do not know about it.

Now, I know the ways to make money online, and I am making them already of course. So I am planning to be a speaker, hopefully by end of next year and I will be giving seminars on how to make money online. Yes it might sounds crazy for you, but don't you forget that I am a crazy person? ;)

Well that is all for now. I wish I could have more time but 24 hours a day is just too little for me. I will try my best to settle down all my things in 2 months time and, yes this blog will be used to profile myself.

Take care and have a nice day ahead!

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and guides for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE

Blogger said...

There is an amazing new opportunity that is trending online.

Major companies are paying regular people for giving their opinions!

You can earn from $5 to $75 per each survey!

And it is open to anybody in the world!