Sunday, October 4, 2009

BBQ party with my little juniors!

Got invited by Qisha to join the BBQ party which organised by them (foundation juniors) on friday night. Didn't plan to join them at first because I don't have any "kaki" there...
However... when I recall back, I didn't get the chance to enjoy during my Diploma time... Plus there is only 2 more months away from my graduation... I have no reason not to join them right? At least I must make sure myself fully utilize my remaining "time" in TBS to fully enjoy myself!
Having thought of that... just join them to have fun lor! At least that can make myself feel younger by mixing around with all the di di and mui mui zai! Haha...
I realised that lighting up the fire is always my job during all the BBQs I attend...
A photo with Dixon, Zickie's lover according to them...
Me, Jeremy, Wai Ling and Si Nay

Jeremy, Pui Meng and Me.
Siu kai yik... ngo zhong yi sik~ (kinda lonely la honestly... have to siu kai yik by myself, but at least someone still bother to take my photo)
All the foundation juniors!
Introducing cute YuWen here...
And the organizer SzeKie :) Thanks for this wonderful night!
WaiLing and Qisha (aiyo Qisha why that hampao face again?!)
Again, my pleasure to take photos with all the girls :)
"BA (Hons) in sausage cooking" awarded by them
And lastly, group photos!
Thanks for that wonderful night my little juniors ;)
Although I was kinda boring but I still enjoyed myself because you people are the greatest one!
Happy Mid-Autumn people!~

3 comments:

Cnigel said...

old fart

-Kok Fai- said...

=.="
what do you mean by that?

ja said...

cari dictionary. hahaha....