Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Your friend... the water blowing champion

Finally I see Yung Yee online. So I ask him to send me those pictures so that I can update my langkawi blog. Just look what he said:

Our Conversation:
-kokofai- says: wei send me pics 1st! Waited so long nia

L0n3ly Boy says: Aiya i gif u 2molo thru pen drive la

L0n3ly Boy says: 32 gb wo

-kokofai- says: What the heck? 32GB?

L0n3ly Boy says: reli wan. Haha

L0n3ly Boy says: Rm 15 onli

-kokofai- says: RM15? what the heck again?

L0n3ly Boy says: i mean da pen drive la

-kokofai- says: oo...

L0n3ly Boy says: diuz

-kokofai- says: wait? 32mb or gb?


L0n3ly Boy says: 32 gb la! sei so hai

-kokofai- says: and ur pendrive can store 32gb? u want kena diao or not?

L0n3ly Boy says: haha u dun blif mai see 2mo,lo lo

-kokofai- says: ok. We shall see!

_______________________________________________________________

How the hell on this earth we can get a 32GB pendrive which only costs u RM15? Your friend ar... I'm really speechless.

Again... what the heck!

1 comments:

Cnigel said...

lol...pity that fella. u ripped his words apart. u might have the knack to be a prosecutor. consider that weh. our government need u direly.