Thursday, January 31, 2008

Prosperous year to me?

Been working for so many agents, but I would say my current agent is the best agent I've ever seen. To those of you who still don't know, I'm currently working as a promoter for nikon, and Kenny is my agent & my boss (He arranged the jobs to me.). Since new year is coming, he had actually arranged 3 tables of dinner party for our promoters. Besides that, everyone who presents would receive one piece of 1GB memory card. What a generous agent he is. I'm really lucky can have such agent! :) On top of that, he also organised a lucky drawing at the end of the dinner. When the lucky draw starts, everyone seemed so nervous because we were wondering what will we get if we are drawn. When he shouted "888169", I looked down at my paper which was stapled at the back of the memory card cover, "888169"! What the hell, I got it! It was an angpao. In my mind I was thinking... "Hmm the most also Rm50 guar...". Who knows when I opened it, Rm200. Oh what the hell... That amount surprised me so much! I was really lucky to be drawn. Maybe it indicates that this is a prosperous year to me? :)

1 comments:

ŴąļַҜäַŦăŋ said...

wah....so good ah! Then I need your luck d LOL!

Anyway, Nikon Promoter, what good models do you recommend? I never use Nikon before.