Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trip to Langkawi

Finally here is the long awaited update. I have to apologize as I was really busy till I don't even get the chance to touch my computer. Anyway, here is the post on my trip to Langkawi. Though I did not really enjoy it, however, sharing the happiness moment with friends still leaving me an unforgetable memory.

Langkawi, is an island located in the state of Kedah. This beautiful island is famous for its foods, and not to forget, it is also the paradise for alcoholics and chocolate lovers. (I bought a lot of chocolate!)

My friends and I went there by airbus, which is not recommended if you plan to save money to shop there. A more economic choice is by bus, costing you Rm35 & allowing you to "enjoy" 8 hours of sleep. (This is how we got back to KL). Upon arrival, five of us: wei hoe, kenneth, wong hon, yung yee and me, rented a motorcar for RM250, term is until the day we leave. Then we started to explore this little island.

Foods over here! Must try!
I have to admit that the foods here are toothsome! In particular the sotong goreng! No doubt the prices here would higher than normal. An average meal for 5 persons would cost you around RM70 over here. Do order the BBQ at the beachside if you happened to be there for dinner.


WILL CONTINUE UPDATE AND POST PICTURES SOON!

1 comments:

*~leAjoo~* said...

my dearest son...
i want chocolate ler :P