Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Unisa Nite (Taylor's Prom Nite)

Welcome guys guys and girls girls. Proudly present to you, the Taylor's first...



UNISA NITE 2008 (pic will be uploaded)


Why is it called Unisa Nite? That's because my linking U is University of South Australia.
I've been invited to join the committee of this nite, and the above event would take place at Holiday Villa Subang Jaya, date would be 10th October (might change).
To all my friends, you guys are welcome to this special night as it would be totally different from the tradisional prom night. I'm sure we will give you a new experience you've never had!
Theme : Ressurection of Pirates
Venue : Holiday Villa Subang Jaya
Price : Rm100/ticket
If anyone of you who are interested, do not hestitate to contact me or drop me a reply here. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quoted, "I'm sure we will give you a new experience you've never had!"

What kind of new experience? Group orgy? Kinky experience?? If that is so, this would be very awesome!