Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The new release of Nikon camera

It has been some time since my last update. During this period of time I went through many events like PC Fair, bla bla bla... Yes I wanted to blog all this down so much but i just Don'T HavE a camera! Sigh... Think i'm getting myself one soon as Nikon had just came out a few very nice model. (Ya i'm nikon supporter so what?)


Coolpix P5000 Coolpix S200
Coolpix S50
Coolpix S500
I personally would prefer the S200 due to its affordable price(It's only Rm888). My mum also noticed about this new release and I think i can bug her to buy one for me =D ya hopefully ^.^
P.S: Those who wanna buy Nikon camera can look for me. You know what is my job if you know me well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

. The P5000 is a rugged and practical-looking medium-sized 10-megapixel compact with a 3.5x zoom, f/2.7–5.3 lens (equivalent to 36-126mm), optical image stabilisation, a full range of manual exposure and metering options, an optical viewfinder and a hot shoe for an external flash. For the gadget fans there are an optional wide-angle adaptor and a 3x teleconverter available. In design and specification it is clearly intended for more serious photographers than its typical compacts.

Anonymous said...

Good words.