Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Third PC Fair of the year

As usual, the pc fair this time was held at kl convetion center. I was positioned in Hall 2 selling cameras. On the second day, I was able to walk around visiting the different booths in the morning. This time those famous brands' booths in the main hall were really surprised me. Compare to previous one, this time all the booths (Sony, Canon, Toshiba, Epson) were all well designed. Picture speaks more than words.








Due to time constraint, I only able to capture few booths. The PC fair this time, it was rather boring because there were not many computer accessories sold. Maxis broadband people are what you could see, inviting you to subscribe their broadband. I heard that they had 14 booths in this fair. Can you imagine one booth with 20 people? Even my booth was blocked by these people. (They really blocked the traffic very much) O ya the digi yellow man did come on the second day, because digi's CEO was there on the 1st day and was damn unhappy seeing all the green color shirts people. To fight back, there was an order to all digi staffs "Wear our digi t shirt and come to pc fair walk around. You are paid rm170/day and whatever expenses are claimable!" Wow that was so g@y! (One of my friend is working for digi, and he told me about that.)

While for the girls, I'm quite happy that I had the pleasure to become the photographer for Toshiba show girls. (In fact one of them is my friend. hehe). Here are the pics! Don't ask me for the names & numbers! I don't know! lol...

Toshiba show girls





happy moment :)



0 comments: